The health of our guests and employees has the utmost priority. In the last few weeks, we tackled the health and hygiene standards and now we are preparing our hotel to the re-opening in the best way according to the valid regulations.
Our hotel were analysed in cooperation with specialists on possible risks and dangers. To avoid those preventively, we assumed some measurements. Our Covid-19 guidelines are also adapted to the recommendations of the WHO (World Health Organization) and regional and national health and hygiene regulations.
How do we care for your safety?
- In the hotel thermo image cameras for fever scanning will be installed. The body temperature of all our guests and employees will be measured.
- Our staff has to undergo regularly a Corona PCR-test.
- Throughout the house were installed disinfection disposers and hygiene stations.
- Strategic areas such as the reception and the SPA reception were equipped with protective screens.
- All members of the staff wear masks.
- All the rooms, surfaces and high contact points are cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- In the restaurant the 2 metres distance is maintained. According to this we have repositioned the tables.
What is your advantage in the Feuerstein?
- The unique position in midst nature at the end of the remote Pflersch valley surrounded by green meadows and imposing mountains.
- Pure mountainous air on an altitude of 1.300 metres above the sea level.
- Large indoor areas:
- 10 rooms for kids and teenies (Play barn "Spielescheuen", wood workshop, art studio, mud
room, mom & baby room, playroom, mini-playroom, kids room, baby & mini-room, teenie
- 8 dinning rooms,
- Sports arena and Yoga loft,
- reading room
- adults only area with 4 relaxation rooms and a beautiful roof terrace with a fantastic view.
- Spacious outdoor area with sun terrace, swimming pond, children's playground, soccer field, Feuerstein mountains and wide, well-kept green spaces, forests and directly located at various hiking trails.
Will there be the children’s care as usual in the summer?
Yes, children's care is offered as usual.
Will there be offered a buffet in this summer?
Yes, there will be offered a buffet. Our trained staff will serve you with gloves and mask and bring dishes directly to your table. Of course, also our kitchen staff is working only with gloves and masks. You can use every time the room service, ordering delicious delicacies and enjoy them in your room/suite (or on your balcony/terrace).
Are the pools and sauna area open?
The pools and the pond are freely accessible. The saunas are open with restrictions.
Are SPA treatments offered?
All SPA treatments are offered in compliance with strict safety regulations. The cosmeticians and masseurs wear the mouth protection provided. The premises and work utensils are disinfected and cleaned after each treatment.
Is it compulsory to wear masks at the hotel?
It is only necessary to wear a mouth and nose protection if two people approach each other at less than one meter. In the restaurant, masks must only be worn at the buffet.
How can queues at the reception be avoided?
Pre-Check-In conveniently from home: digital pre-check-in to avoid waiting times and so that your holiday can start even faster!