The health of our guests and employees has the utmost priority. In the last few weeks, we tackled the health and hygiene standards and now we are preparing our hotel to the re-opening in the best way according to the valid regulations.
Our hotel were analysed in cooperation with specialists on possible risks and dangers. To avoid those preventively, we assumed some measurements. Our Covid-19 guidelines are also adapted to the recommendations of the WHO (World Health Organization) and regional and national health and hygiene regulations.
How do we care for your safety?
- In the hotel thermo image cameras for fever scanning will be installed. The body temperature of all our guests and employees will be measured.
- Our staff has to undergo regularly a Corona PCR-test.
- Throughout the house were installed disinfection disposers and hygiene stations.
- Strategic areas such as the reception and the SPA reception were equipped with protective screens.
- All members of the staff wear FFP2 masks and gloves.
- All the rooms, surfaces and high contact points are cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- In the restaurant the 2 metres distance is maintained. According to this we have repositioned the tables.
What is your advantage in the Feuerstein?
- The unique position in midst nature at the end of the remote Pflersch valley.
- Pure mountainous air on an altitude of 1.300 metres above the sea level.
- Large indoor and outdoor areas with many private retreats.
Will there be the children’s care as usual in the summer?
The actual regulation defines that children’s care can be offered only for small groups (children up to the 6th birthday: max. 4 children per group and for children older than six: max. 6 children per group).
If possible, the programme will be held outdoor. Certain activities such as sports competitions cannot be offered this year. The security distance of 2 metres must be maintained also in the children’s and youth care.
All rooms and toys will be disinfected and cleaned several times a day.
Will there be offered a buffet in this summer?
The buffets will be reduced to a minimum. Our trained staff will serve you with gloves and mask and bring dishes directly to your table. Of course, also our kitchen staff is working only with gloves and masks. You can use every time the room service, ordering delicious delicacies and enjoy them in your room/suite (or on your balcony/terrace).
Are the pools and sauna area open?
- We currently do not have any reliable information on the opening of the indoor swimming pools and sauna area. Chlorine and heat kill bacteria and viruses, so we are confident that these areas can also be opened soon.
- The swimming pond and the outdoor infinity pool are definitely open.
How can queues at the reception be avoided?
Pre-Check-In conveniently from home: digital pre-check-in to avoid waiting times and so that your holiday can start even faster!