The health of our guests and employees has the utmost priority. Our hotel was analysed in cooperation with specialists on possible risks and dangers. To avoid those preventively, we assumed some measurements. Our Covid-19 guidelines are also adapted to the recommendations of the WHO and regional and national health and hygiene regulations.
How do we care for your safety?
- At check-in every guest is scanned for fever.
- In the hotel thermo image cameras for fever scanning will be installed. The body temperature of all our guests and employees will be measured.
- Throughout the house were installed disinfection disposers and hygiene stations.
- Strategic areas such as the reception and the spa reception were equipped with protective screens.
- All members of the staff wear masks.
- All the rooms, surfaces and high contact points are cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- In the restaurant the 2 metres distance is maintained. According to this we have repositioned the tables.
What is your advantage at Feuerstein?
- The unique position in midst nature at the end of the remote Pflersch valley surrounded by green meadows and imposing mountains.
- Pure mountainous air on an altitude of 1.300 metres above the sea level.
- Large indoor areas:
- 10 rooms for kids and tees (Play barn, wood workshop, art studio, mud room, mom & baby room, playroom, mini-playroom, kids room, baby & mini-room, teen room)
- 8 dining rooms
- Sports Arena
- Yoga Loft
- Reading corner
- Several relaxation rooms and a beautiful roof terrace with a fantastic view
- Outdoor areas with sun terrace, swimming pond, children’s playground, soccer field, Feuerstein mountains and wide, well-kept green spaces.
- Located directly near the forests and at various hiking trails.
The most important Covid-19 regulations at a glance
- In the public areas of the hotel you have to wear a mask (from 6 years of age) when moving around and when the minimum distance of 1 m may not be respected (check-in, check-out, at the buffet, on the way to the dining room, in the corridors, etc.)
- In contrast to the rest of Italy, there is NO obligation to wear masks outdoors in South Tyrol. Only if the minimum distance of 1 m cannot be maintained, mouth and nose must be covered.
- Access limitations for all hotel areas guarantee that there are never too many guests in one room at the same time. Your big advantage at the Feuerstein: Our numerous children’s rooms, the ample wellness area as well as all other rooms are so spacious that this regulation is hardly noticeable for you.
How can queues at the reception be avoided?
- Use our convenient Pre-Check-In service and do the check-in from home to avoid waiting times at the reception. Your holiday can start even faster!
Is it compulsory to wear masks at the hotel?
- It is necessary to wear a mouth and nose protection in all public areas of the hotel.
Will there be the children’s care as usual?
- Our children’s care can be offered in smaller groups (children up to the 6th birthday: max. 4 children per group and for children older than six: max. 6 children per group).
- If possible, the programme will be held outdoor.
- All rooms and toys will be disinfected and cleaned several times a day.
Are the pools and sauna area open?
- The pools and the pond are freely accessible.
- The saunas are open with restrictions.
Will there be offered a buffet?
- Yes, there will we offered buffets.
- Serving you dishes at the table, our trained staff will wear masks.
- You can use our the room service, ordering delicious delicacies and enjoy them in your room.
- Of course, also our kitchen staff is working only with gloves and masks.